We will be scheduling times to gather together online for services and Bible study during this time of social distancing due to Coronavirus precautions. Our Wednesday and Sunday in-person services are going to be replaced for now with these online options and another option to receive the Sacrament.
Here is the current schedule (updated 3/23/20):
Sunday – Matins at 9:00 am and Bible Study at 10:00 am
Monday – Compline at 7:00 pm
Tuesday – Matins at 9:00 am
Wednesday – Vespers at 7:00 pm
Thursday – Matins at 9:00 am
Friday – no services
Saturday – Compline at 7:00 pm
You may also make an appointment with Pastor Horn to receive the Sacrament at church individually or by family on Sundays between 11:00 am and noon and Wednesdays between 10:30 and noon. This will keep us in accordance with guidelines for social distancing. Please email Pastor at email@example.com if you want to make an appointment or need to arrange another time.
These services will be conducted through Zoom, which is similar to a Skype program. You do not need a Zoom account to attend the service.
You may virtually attend the services in one of two ways.
- If you have a computer or cell phone, you can click on the link https://zoom.us/j/131964978
- If you are using a cell phone to view the service, download the Zoom app (called Zoom Cloud Meetings) on the Apple store or the Google Play store.
- If you do not have a computer, you can dial in with a phone. You will have to enter the meeting ID: +1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 131 964 978
- It is best to try to connect to the meeting a few minutes before it starts the first time. Email Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
You will need a hymnal at home, or here are pdfs of the service outlines and hymns we will be using:
We do plan to continue services online regularly until all of this is over and we can come back together again, so if you would like to purchase a hymnal for home, please see: https://www.cph.org/p-98-lutheran-service-book-pew-edition.aspx
You are not alone during this time. God is with us, and He will hear our prayers. God bless you.
For devotions at home:
- Stations of the Cross
- Higher Things Reflections
- Daily Prayer and Hymns
- Church Year Devotions from CPH
- Lent and Easter Music
- The Litany
- Christian Questions with Their Answers (in preparation for the Sacrament)
Please subscribe to our e-news to get the latest information quickly!